Monday, October 12, 2009

Rush interview with MSNBC

Kudos to MSNBC for a fairly evenhanded handling of their interview with Rush Limbaugh. If you hate the guy, you're the one who should read it. It might give you some actual perspective instead of just listening to left-winged rhetoric about him.

"Rush Limbaugh realizes you don’t become America’s most popular radio talk-show host without having the hide of an elephant. And he’s long subscribed to a theory: His 21 million listeners know him and love him, and the other 280 million Americans, well, they don’t pay the bills.

“My objective is to satisfy [my] audience so they come back the next day,” Limbaugh told TODAY national correspondent Jamie Gangel in a wide-ranging, three-hour interview, excerpts of which air on TODAY Monday and Tuesday.

Most of my critics don’t even listen to me; they are clueless,” Limbaugh said. “They just go to Web sites that report what I say out of context. I’m amazed at the Democrats and the media who do not know what’s going on in my world. I know what’s going on in theirs. I study ’em. I watch ’em every day.”"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33244211/ns/today-today_people/

No comments:

Post a Comment