Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanks for the Free Advertising Mr President! - Fox News

Obama drives record Fox News ratings, bumps MSNBC by CNN
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/07/obama-fox-news-msnbc-cnn-.html

Bad move Mr. President. First, it doesn't look good that you, or White House cronies, continually think that bashing Fox News will prevent any of their viewers from watching it. In addition, you've bumped their ratings a whooping 34%. That means you're helping Fox to DOUBLE CNN's viewership and TRIPLE MSNBC (who both ironically, had mishaps this last week with their highly trained and professional, unbiased I'm sure, reporters basically lying about Rush Limbaugh.)

As a fan of FNC myself, I hope you continue Mr. President. Direct every American to one of the few sources of news and political commentary that actually challenges anything you do. We'll all be better for it.

- Conservative Minority

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm trying again.

    I am another Conservative that lives in Seattle! I found your blog on CBW's.

    Love your blog, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete